Pictures from Saturday, now the snow it all gone but it was a peaceful day. Almost 7 inches and gone the next day, crazy weather. I hope we get more this weekend.
This was Chloe's first visit to the zoo in March 2011. I have a hard time remembering how small she really was. This was taken today. Where did the baby go?
Chloe has been sleeping in her crib with the front rail off, making it a toddler bed for a few months now. About 1/2 way through the night she wakes up and ends up in our room, we move her crib mattress to the floor by our bed. This way we still all get sleep, however it means a nightly move of the mattress. So we decided to bring back the twin bed and take down the crib, the mattress will stay on the floor in our room until she no longer needs it. I am hoping the bed will be cozy enough for her to occasionally sleep through the night but we will see. This was her last night in the crib. She fell asleep reading the big book! We eventually slid it out from under her but not before snapping a couple priceless shots She was quite the helper getting the bed cleaned up. "Yeah this will do!" She tried to get the cat to sleep with her at nap time he did not agree with this idea. The finished room, I love it but it really l...
We have been waiting and waiting for this very important document and finally last night at almost 6pm we got word that our TA was here! Since all the important stuff always happens on a Friday night, we have no idea yet when we will travel. We are still waiting on a few things. We are still waiting for our Change of country, I am hoping that it comes very soon. I sent an email last week and they are looking into it and should get back to us in a few days. We also sent off for our travel visas last week. Our agency mentioned that we might be traveling in January and I am not sure why but we are going to push hard for travel in December! Our friends that are also waiting, did not get travel approval yet :( Which means we may have to travel alone but I am not counting out us traveling together yet. I am praying hard that while we wait for our little things we hear that they are paper ready to go too! I know it is going to happen the way...
Comments
Donna