The Room, Dun Dun Duhhhhhh!

The plan for the weekend is to get the full size bed out of Little Miss’s room. We are going to trade it for a twin size bed that my Mom and Dad have. I would like to keep the twin bed in the room with a crib but I am not sure if it will fit with a dresser and other furniture. So I am not sure what we will do with the bed if it does not fit but it is a while before we need or get a crib. In the mean time it will give us more space for all the kid stuff we are collecting.
Since I may be putting both a crib and a twin bed in the room I have decided to make the bedding to match. I don’t know what to do. I really like this (there is no way that I would spend that much on a duvet cover and it does not have matching crib bedding) but it doesn’t go with what I already have in the room. So do I scrap the Disney stuff and start over with a new color scheme or make something that will go with what I have? I made the valance and most of the prints were given to me. I was going to post pics but I can't find the card reader so that will have to wait sorry. When I first put the room together we did not know we were going to ask for a girl so it was sort of unisex. But I also like pink, and red and green don’t go with pink but I could definitely incorporate ladybugs into the red and green. But blue is my favorite color. Oh such dilemmas, it rivals what to name her. Still no progress in case you were wondering.

Comments

Kim said…
WELL.... Go with your gut...
If you like what you have just go with something to match..
Can't wait to see the pictures...
AND Can't wait to see what her sweet little name is going to be...
Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND...
Kim

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!