Tuesday, February 26, 2008

10 Big Months



I was so into catching up with posts yesterday I forgot to mention that it was our 10 month LIDiversary. Well we are now into the double digits. I hope that it goes quickly from here. Before you know it, it will be a year. I wish I was more poetic and I had a profound statement but it always seems to be the same. I can’t wait for Little Miss to come home and yet I have to wait. How long will it be? No one knows.


I googled ten babies images hoping to find a cute picture to use for this post and can you believe that these are the first two images that came up. I think it is a sign :0) (I love all the parents trying to hide behind the sofa)

I took out the first dress that I bought her last night, just because I love it so much. No matter how many cute things I get this will always be my favorite and when I see her in my mind she is always wearing this dress. I just think it is the perfect baby girl dress. It is really hard to wait to become a mother this way. But I feel like I have no choice, unfortunately I like to be in control and I can't be this time.

But while I wait I discover new and exciting things. The most recent discovery is the Reynolds vacuum sealer thing. They are like space bags for your frig. AWWWWE-SOME!!! You use special zip top bags and the suction tool pulls out all the air and then you can freeze them or whatever. I vacuum sealed taco meat, cheese and pork chops and so far there is no limit to my sealing ability. I got mine at Target but I think they have them just about anywhere. We are going to get rid of the giant vacuum sealer that we never take out, more space is always good.

3 comments:

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

Happy 10 months girly..
Glad you are in double digits...
I will be there with you in 2 days...
LOVE the pictures...
LOVE the dress...
Can't wait to see both of our little girls in dresses...
I so hope that we get to go to China TOGETHER...
Have a Great Evening..

 

Blog Design by Custom Blog Designs using Fruity Fizz by Flergs