Where is Spring!?!



Well I woke up this morning and what do I see out the window? Snow, not the puney little flakes that might be rain but real big fluffy flakes falling from the sky. I can only remember it snowing on my birthday once in my life but this it pretty darn close. I stepped outside in my PJ’s and took a couple quick pics for proof. It is 34 degrees out so I don’t think it will be around for long but still this is crazy, Where is Spring? I guess no yard work today, boy, I am so disappointed.

I watched Oprah the other day and it was about not liking your job and what to do about it. One of the exercises that they went through was to write down strengths and weaknesses about your work and learn what you really are good at and play to the strengths. So just incase anyone was wondering on one of my weakness cards is yard work!! I will never become a professional gardener! I do like to plant and enjoy flowers and vegetables but just about everything else that goes with it I hate and on top of that I am not very good at it.

Until yesterday, I have not mown the lawn for several years. There is a reason, I am allergic to grass but yesterday since I suspected a rain (not snow) coming and Jim was busy I thought it would be OK. Well, I did it but it was not enjoyable, I was dirty and tired to not mention stuffed up and sneezey (yes like the dwarf) I will have to keep searching for my calling apparently.

Comments

Jimh. said…
I think you did a fine job mowing the yard. You just have to learn to like it. Kind of like Coffee or Beer, it is worth it. I enjoyed watching you mow the lawn. you seem very good at it to me. as for the weather, I say we head for southern climates again...Arizona, California, New Mexico? Florida?
Jimh. said…
by the way, where is my spoon?
Kim said…
I can not believe you have SNOW.. that is crazy...
I say you come back to ARIZONA...
We would have lots of fun..
HUGS..
Now my post is complete..LOL..
Have a Great Day..

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!