Monday Blahs

I hate Mondays. I don’t particularly like the rest of the week either but Mondays are the worst. I just feel dull, I have another word but I decided to keep it off the blog. The weekend was good and I truly enjoyed the extra day although I did not do much.

I did get a little sewing done and I will blog more about that later. Today is just one of those days where everything bugs me. Worked bugged me, emails bugged me, blogs bugged me, I was just bugged.

Nothing is happening on the adoption front. Well I guess China is still crawling along they referred 4 days this month but there is still such a long wait I almost don’t mention it, but at least I know we will eventually get there. Who in the world knows what is happen in Burundi? No, really, tell me if you know, our agency doesn’t seem to. I assume things are happening behind the curtain but no way to really tell.

Ok enough of that, I plan to totally zone out and watch The Bachelor finale tonight. I hope that tomorrow is Tuesday and not another Monday.

Comments

Jimh. said…
I have had those days before! Today stared out that way, but it turned out pretty good! I hope tomorrow looks better from the other side.

Love you!
Kim said…
Hope tomorrow is better..
Hugs..
Bachelor is getting good..
It gets more interesting every time..
"BIG HUGS"..
Lorrene said…
I felt that way today and I don't know why. The sun was out and that usually determines my moods. If it's cloudy, then I'm cloudy.
Margaret M said…
If you weren't already on edge, the Bachelor finale could have pushed you there. can you believe that? I am having a Monday on a Tuesday. Hope your day was better today!
Amy said…
Oh Cora, I am slow catching up on my blog buddies after a blog time-out.

Poor you. I hope today was a heck of a lot better than Monday!

Hey, tomorrow's "Half-Way Day!" It's all downhill from there, girlfriend!

Love,
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!