Monday, October 26, 2009

So Much to Post About So Little Time

So much has happened in the past few days and I just don't have the time to post about it in the proper detail so I am posting a procrastination post. But I wanted to let everyone know, that is not a face book friend, that the meeting Saturday with the Bishop went well. We got so much great information a lot of it we are still processing. So I will probably find time in the next couple days to play catch up but not tonight. Hope everyone else is well.

6 comments:

Margaret M said...

Can't wait to find out your info!!! Will try to find you on facebook!! have a great day!

Amy said...

YAY!!!! This is AWESOME news, Cora! I am SO HAPPY for you and Jim and can't wait to hear the details!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

Yippee!! Can't wait to hear all of the details! I was thinking about you guys and figured you were in town meeting the Bishop!

Do tell us soon!!
:) Jody

 

Blog Design by Custom Blog Designs using Fruity Fizz by Flergs