That's My Pan Fundraiser

I have been meaning to post about this for a while but then I got sick and I had no energy for anything let alone posting. But I am getting better so I thought I would fill you in on my latest doings.

We have started fundraiser to help with the adoption and travel expenses. I found a company called That's My Pan and they sell personalized cake pans and other kitchen items. I got a sample kit and I am really impressed with the all the products. I think they would make a wonderful gift or a treat for yourself. Everyone has brought food to a pot luck or a family event and left the pan or the serving utensils and not got it back. And I know I have been cleaning up after pot lucks and found pans with no owner :0(. This way everyone knows who it goes back to, plus it looks great.


close up of the side of the casserole pan


If you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you a price list and order form. If you are local it is only $1.10 per item shipping to me and then I will bring it to you, let me know if you want to see the products in person and I will arrange that as well. Not local? That is fine too, but the shipping will be a little more, I will have to ship to me first and then I will ship out to you and we can figure out what that shipping cost will be depending on what you order. If you are not interested I completely understand, a lot of you are saving or fundraising for your own adoptions. I will let you know how it goes in case you are interested in doing your own That's My Pan fundraiser.

I'm really hoping we will do well and be that much closer to bringing home our little boy. I will be adding thermometer on the side bar so that you can follow along with our progress. Our first goal is to earn the orphanage donation. I will be updating it with our progress from this fundraiser the sale of my dresses and any other extras we are able to add to the bucket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!