Popular posts from this blog
Then and Now
By
frogglet
-
33
By
frogglet
-
So today is the day that I cross over to being closer to 35 than 30... ugg. Birthday's have never really bothered me in the past but this year is different. I was the happiest person ever to turn 30 because it meant our dossier could be logged in China and we could begin the wait for our daughter, little did I know that 3 years later we would still be several years away. I wonder what that birthday would have been like if I had only known what the next 3 years were going to bring. I know my life revolves around becoming a parent and I have tried not to dwell on it and find other things but I always come back to that. Last year I really thought that I would be holding my child on this birthday and I have no idea when or if that is ever going to happen. There is a cross road in the near future of this No Ordinary Family and we have to decide which direction to take and it scares the crap out of me. I fear making the ...

Comments
Talking about baby:
Our daughters "Baby Vagabond" was born on Oct 25.
Have a terrific day. :)
My link: Wordless Wednesday
I just love these!! they are just adorable. Is one of these for Mary's little one Lexi?
I think you should learn how to make boys little hawaiian shirts. Some of the fabric would look way cool for a mod boy's shirt.
Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs,
Jody
http://jifphotojournal.blogspot.com/
Blessings,
Robin