All of a Sudden

A week has gone by since my last post, where does the time go when nothing is happening? Yesterday was the shortest day of the year, which means every day until next June is going to be a little brighter. I hope that these brighter days bring a brighter out look. We celebrated the first day of winter by baking cookies. We have more to make tonight and some candy.

No real news on BB and I will post a little something on his blog later. I am hoping to get something by Christmas but his absence is really noticed this year. I hope that early next year we are on our way to get him and we don't have to spend another major holiday missing each other.

I post pictures of all my cookies later, I hope that everyone enjoys them. Next year it will be decorating sugar cookies with a little one I can't wait!

Hope you all are having a great week.

Merry Christmas to all,

Comments

Jimh. said…
Better be soon or he'll be asking me for the keys.
Jimh. said…
I really enjoyed making/baking cookies with you!
What a fun day you guys must of had!!
I have the ingredients to make peanut butter bars with chocolate on the top but no energy to do it.... Maybe tomorrow!

Next year we should do a celebration party together for our first Christmases with our boys! I can't wait....

Hang in there!!!
Hugs,
Jody

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!