Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Need A New Header

I am so ready for a new header on this blog but being creative and coming up with something all on my own has been a challenge.  I have entered Diana's contest on Custom Blog Designs and I so hope I win! The gift certificate would cover a new header!  Then I could leave the creativity up to someone else!!

I already have a new name picked out since Waiting for Little Miss Whats Her Name no longer accurately describes this blog.  So if I win you may see a new blog header over here and if I don't win you may see a new blog header but it won't be as cool as if I would have won ;0).

If you want to win a gift certificate for yourself (or you could win and donate it to me, yep, that would work too!!) then head over to Custom Blog Designs and enter. 


Custom Blog Designs


3 comments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

No you can't win cause I want to win.. I need a new blog makeover also..
but if you did .. I guess that would be cool.. at least I know you..LOL..
Love ya..s

denise said...

If you don't win and you'd still like a free new header, I like designing stuff like that.

I know, I'm weird :)

 

Blog Design by Custom Blog Designs using Fruity Fizz by Flergs