In no particular order:
- Blue - Absolutely and always gonna be my favorite. Maybe it is my pink rebellion as a little girl, maybe because it is the color of the sky, my eyes or the ocean I really don't know why. I just love the color blue.
- Chocolate - It might be an addiction. I admit it but I am not gonna go the rehab, no no no. OK that goes on the HATE list, Amy Winehouse makes me cringe but I could not help it. I just really love chocolate. Just a little bit makes me happy and that is enough reason for me.
- Winter - Yep, I know so many of you think I am crazy but I do love winter. I love that we live in a place where we actually get to experience 4 seasons and I would not want to change that. Winter is by far my favorite. I love snow, sweaters, hot beverages, family time and so much more about the season.
- Cheese - I do love the stuff. All kinds but my favorite is cheddar, the really sharp stuff. I once told someone that I liked all orange food and so far I have yet to find one that I hated. I figure you can put cheese on anything and make it better. I will even eat a scrambled egg (hate eggs) if there is enough cheese on it. If this list had a particular order this might be at the top.
- Gardening - I know, I know I love winter but since winter has to yield to spring (the laws of nature and all) I do love to get dirty and dig in the garden. I find our small vegetable garden particularly rewarding. Fresh tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers are the best!
- Sci-Fi - You got it...I'm a geek. I love Sci-fi television and books. I have never been into romance novels or dramas but give me a good Science Fiction or Fantasy novel and I am in love. My favorite television shows are often Science fiction, Dr. Who, Firefly, Sanctuary, Star Gate and the list could go on. It actually probably comes from my next love.
- Science - Not only am I a geek but also a nerd. I love science, although I have a degree in microbiology anything biology, chemistry or even physics related sparks my interest. Although biology and anatomy are my true loves. If I had my college career to do over again with the knowledge I have now I would have gone to medical school. I don't know if I would become a doctor or a researcher but I would love to learn more and maybe help people in the process. So if I am not watching a Sci-fi show then you can probably catch me watching House or Grey's Anatomy or most of the discovery health programs.
- Texting - I <3 texting!! Yeah I realize I am not 14 but now that I got a phone with a keyboard it is so easy and fun and much quicker than those pesky phone conversations, who wants to talk to someone in person anyway. Plus I don't have to worry about interrupting Jim in the middle of class when I think of a good badger joke.
- Steam Fresh - this might have to compete with Cheese for number 1, if this list were in any particular order but it is not THANK GOODNESS I don't have to choose. Steam Fresh is a cycle on my dryer and it magically erases wrinkles from all my clothes like magical ironing leprechauns. Since I HATE ironing my clothes almost as much as I hate eggs and Amy Winehouse, this cycle was made for me.
- Net Flix or Hulu or my DVR or the Internet in general - basically anything instant and on demand. What did we do when we had to look things up in books and drive to the video store, it must dark and depressing times. How do people live with out pausing live TV and fast forwarding through really annoying commercials? It is hard to fathom. I really like being able to get things when I want them and since I can not control my family planning the way I would like to I think it was only fair that I be allowed to control my entertainment instantly. Plus with out the Internet I would have never meet the wonderful, friend that gave me this award.
There was no requirement to nominate anyone so I just would like to pass it on, pay it forward and encourage a few people the spread the love. Tell me 10 things about your life that you love, it is totally up to you if you want to put them in a particular order. If you are a follower of this blog you are a deserve the Sweet Friend Award so take it and have fun and be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you participated.