It's Random List Time!
Don't know why but I just have a bunch of random things I feel I need to share, ok it was either this or go on and on about adoption crap so trust me this is better, there is only a little adoption stuff mixed in.
- We might be broke and eating mac & cheese for every meal but we will be parents someday to someone, damn it!
- When someone is upset, always say sorry. It is a way to sympathize even if it is not your fault it makes the person feel better. Manners PEOPLE!
- I positively know that we will never use our agency for another adoption after we figure out what we are going to do with the mess we are in now.
- Do something nice for someone just because it will make them smile and don't expect credit other than thank you.
- Eat your vegetables in the summer when they are fresh, cause OH MY GAWD, yummy. If you buy fresh fruit put a freaking note on your forehead so you don't forget it in the crisper for 2 weeks, not yummy.
- Don't pick at things in your cats fur, don't ask just don't do it, trust me.
- I am allowing a GIANT spider to live on my house above my clothes line, this is a huge step in tolerance for me, HUGE!!!
- Hanging laundry while keeping one eye on a spider is not easy and more than a couple shirts have been dropped on the grass this year but I will not kill Charlotte (and Jim refuses to move her.) How come all spiders that I allow to live become Charlotte? None of them have written "Some Pig" in their web and if they did I might take it as an insult as we do not have a pig.
- I thought exercise was supposed to release endorphins and make you happy, how come I am not at all happy after I am done? I just hate it more, I think it might be a mutation, maybe I need gene therapy.
- Sorry I could only think of 9 but I feel a list is just not worthy unless it goes to 10 so here is 10!! even though 7 & 8 are pretty much the same thing, sorry. See I just said sorry twice it was not that hard.