Popular posts from this blog
33
By
frogglet
-
So today is the day that I cross over to being closer to 35 than 30... ugg. Birthday's have never really bothered me in the past but this year is different. I was the happiest person ever to turn 30 because it meant our dossier could be logged in China and we could begin the wait for our daughter, little did I know that 3 years later we would still be several years away. I wonder what that birthday would have been like if I had only known what the next 3 years were going to bring. I know my life revolves around becoming a parent and I have tried not to dwell on it and find other things but I always come back to that. Last year I really thought that I would be holding my child on this birthday and I have no idea when or if that is ever going to happen. There is a cross road in the near future of this No Ordinary Family and we have to decide which direction to take and it scares the crap out of me. I fear making the ...


Comments
Donna
Sue
Aunt Carol
Love my little niece Ms. Chloe Joy....
her Auntie Kim can't wait to give her TONS Of kisses..
Love you guys soooo much..
SOOOOOO happy for you ..
Hugz..
I am soo happy for you guys. You're gonna be a mum Cora!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!! She will be worth every second, every tear I just know it.
Congrats and love the name!! Beautiful.
I'm gonna stop gushing now!
Hugs
P
Congratulations!!!
She is so precious and BEAUTIFUL!
I can't wait to meet her maybe soon once you get home on a trip here?
You must just be so excited and overjoyed! Sharing in your journey will be so wonderful.
Big hugs,
Jody
7/26/10 - Letter Of Acceptance
7/28/10 - I-800 mailed
8/03/10 - 2nd I-797 Approval Notice
8/13/10 - I-800 Approval
8/19/10 - File cabled to China Consulate
8/20/10 - NVC Letter
9/09/10 - Article 5
9/22/10 - Travel Approval
I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw her picture because I have seen her before....... my daughter is in Chenzhou and we are leaving a week from today to go to China. I have some pictures from this summer at her orphanage and I am most positive I have some of your daughter. In addition, we got permission to visit the orphanage while we are in China and we are scheduled to go to Chenzhou on Wednesday, October 20th. I will look for your precious baby girl and try to get some more photos if you would like:)
Please email me, lisamuth at hotmail dot com.
Take Care and Best Wishes,
Lisa
www.thelongroadtochina.blogspot.com