strangeness that is my dreams
Jim said I needed to blog about this since I have nothing better (still no adoption news) I figured why not. I am just going to list some of the things that happened in my dream last night.
- Jim was late for work
- Jim wanted to wear shorts to work even though it was like 16 degrees out side
- I made him wear a hat with his shorts
- My cousin (whom I don't speak to anymore) was wearing my wedding dress around our house
- I kept telling her to take it off, that she was getting it dirty
- She kept putting it back on.
- AND spilling stuff on it, no wonder we are not on good terms, she seems to be very rude :)
- There was a miniature dolphin swimming in about 6 inches of water that was all over our kitchen floor
- He was eating peanuts out of the shell
- I did not find this odd at all.
- I opened a drawer under our bed (there are no drawers under our bed in real life)
- There were more peanuts in that drawer (apparently where I keep the pet dolphin food)
- There were also 10 bottles each of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo and lotion. Apparently I like to stock up.
I think that about covers it. I am sure there was more weird stuff but as the morning goes on it fades a little. Everyone has dreams like this right? Jim says I am crazy and this is just proof, I think there is much better proof of my craziness than my dreams :)