Jim and Chloe got to enjoy the park today. I had to work but with any luck the weather will stay nice and we can all enjoy it tomorrow.
My cold is getting better but now I have strained something in my back, I just hope I can enjoy this weekend. I am so happy to finally see spring we can't wait to enjoy it.
This was Chloe's first visit to the zoo in March 2011. I have a hard time remembering how small she really was. This was taken today. Where did the baby go?
We got new pictures of BB tonight. I am beyond thrilled and excited and wish i could share pictures on here but don't want to jeopardize anything until we are officially his parents. I am keeping a private blog that I am going to open up to friends and family soon. That will be the blog that we use for travel as well. I can't believe that I am actually going to say this the last 6 months have melted a little with the thrill of seeing my boy again. We also got to see pictures of BB with his Burundi "sister" I hope they always have a special relationship, a shared history that we will never be able to completely understand. I am so hoping that she is on the fast track to being with her forever family and so excited for her special family. I am hoping to get more answers to my long list of questions but if I don't you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I think my heart grew a few sizes tonight just think of the mess I am going to be in...
Comments
Love the photos..
Hugz..
Have a great weekend..