Spring Fling

Well I almost made the 30 days but I had a oops day on Saturday and didn't get anything posted.  I thought about cheating and back dating a post but then I thought "Really, I am going to cheat on myself"  Who is really watching and nothing is going to happen to me if I skip a day.



One of the things I realized during this challenge is that I don't like blogging daily.  I think the requirement kind of took the fun out of it.  However, I do think I should post a little more regularly.  So I might start doing some weekly features like Sunday Snapshot or Fashion Friday or something fun.  It was fun but I am ok with the spring fling being over, lets bring on summer!  Thank you M3 for hosting the Spring Fling.

Comments

Lorrene said…
What a special picture. Love it !!!
Anonymous said…
That is a perfect Spring picture of Chloe with the flowers behind her !!
Anonymous said…
that was from Aunt Carol love you all!!
It's hard to keep up like that. Sometimes I just send a photo straight from my phone to the blog!
jade said…
I didn't even notice the missing day, but I did enjoy following the (almost) daily news and pictures. I hope you'll find the energy to continue blogging, whether it is daily or weekly or monthly. You have a beautiful daughter and I think it will be nice for her to read and look at when she grows older. Love the picture, let the summer begin soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!