How does life get so busy?

It has been a long week with lots of activities, fun and just plain busyness.  Everything takes a bit longer with an almost 2 year old.  Speaking of an almost 2 year old, I spent some time yesterday planning some things for the Birthday Bash!  I can't wait...well yes I can but I am excited for Chloe's first birthday party together with her family.  I am aiming for the 24th of September in park, so if you are local save the date.  Any must do's for a 2 year old Birthday party?  We just want to have fun and celebrate nothing too elaborate but I don't want to forget anything special.

Here are a few pictures from our visit with Auntie Emily and Art in the Park.





  Have a good week, I will try to post a little more this week but no promises :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is there a "STAR" in the crowd ???
Aunt Carol
Alyson and Ford said…
Ditto! Too adorable! Love the dress too. Can't have enough cute clothes!

Alyzabeth's Mommy
Debbie Sauer said…
So cute!! Blessings

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!