Conversation with Chloe

In the car on the way to see the eye doctor:
Chloe: Mommy, moon!
Me:  Do you see the moon?
Chloe: Noooooo, moon work.
Me:  Is the moon at work?
Chloe:  YES

Chloe loves doctors, I know she is strange but I love strange.  She has no fear what so ever of doctors and is completely fascinated with everything she sees in the doctors office, including the giant eye.  She has a doctor set and she loves to pretend to be the doctor to all her baby dollies.  She was so excited to go to see Dr. Taylor, who she sometimes calls Dr. Black (her ear doctor) or Dr. Tyler (one of her boys).  I was a little worried that it was a clogged tear duct again but it looks like just conjunctivitis cause by her cold a couple of weeks ago.  I never thought I would be happy to hear the words pink eye.  Chloe is not too fond of the drops but her "boogy eye" is almost cleared up.


Comments

SpunkyBookworm said…
Such a ham! Glad she's doing better.
Kayce said…
Jenny loves the doctor too and is always dressing up in her dr clothes. She says she's going to be a baby dr when she grows up. :). Maybe our girls can have a practice together!
Kim said…
Love it... love my Niece...
can't wait to cuddle with her one day...
HUGZ...
Lorrene said…
Interesting. I guess the moon has a day shift.
denise said…
Could she be any cuter? Nope. What a cute little story about the moon. I'm glad you're blogging those conversations so you'll have them when she grows up.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!