Just Some Chloe-ness

I woke her up from her nap today and I was told "but I'm still tired" and then she promptly fell back asleep in my chair. 

She has been making "nests" in the front room lately, she has a few friends :) 

We went to the park Saturday for a little photo shoot, I can't believe how grown up this girl is getting.  How is it that she will be 3 in just a month?  Where does the time go?



We have had some serious ups and downs on the sleeping front.  We went through several really good nights where although she came into our bed about half way through the night she went to bed really easy.  That is a major win in my book.  But then last night we have fit after fit and I don't think anyone in the house got much sleep.  I hope tonight is back sleeping at least 1/2 the night in her own bed.

I got my camera back this week too so I might actually get a few more pictures that I have taken up on the blog.  I have got to say Cannon's repair department was far better than Nikon for my little cameras.  They just sent me a "new" rebuilt camera!  I will be happy to have it for our weekend get-a-way this next weekend.  Hope to catch some fish and have a relaxing time.  

Comments

She is so, so, sooooo cute!!!
Jenna said…
Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are precious gifts, and special miracles. They are an earthly angels.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays and 14 other medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!