Labor Day 2012

I was a little reluctant to go on this trip since I have so much to do at work, but I am so glad that I did.  I was a relaxing weekend.  We did a lot of nothing, camping style.  We went fishing a couple times but we didn't catch anything and that was fine.  My dad finally caught one when we were back at camping but some people were doing good and others not so much.  It just wasn't our weekend for fish.  

Chloe did great on her first night away from us but she was sure happy to see us when we got there.  She  did take a nasty fall out of the camper that scared us all, I think that I earned a few gray hairs after seeing that.  She ended up with a big goose egg on her forehead, a bloody nose and a few more bruises.  I think she must be growing because she seemed very clumsy all weekend. 

Here are a few pictures I took.




Chloe was a great help taking down the tent.  One of the poles broke on when we took it down, I think it is a sign that we need to get a little trailer for camping next year.  We need to do this more often.

Comments

Looks like a fun time! Bring sunscreen for Jim next time!
Lorrene said…
I tried to leave a comment a dozen times and the screwy thing makes it so difficult I give up. I am going to try one last time.
It looks like a great place for a camp out. Sorry to hear about Chloe having an accident.
Kim said…
HOW FUN.... love the video.. looks like a relaxing weekend..
Hugz..
miss ya

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!