Chloe-isms

I get told often that I need to be writing down the things that Chloe says and sometimes I do post them on Facebook but I thought maybe I would put a few of them here as well.  So here it goes---

I told Chloe the other day to stop growing up this was her response "I will only grow until I can drive, Ok Mommy, then I can stop"  The girl has goals.

I told her one Sunday night "I don't want to go to work tomorrow"  She told me " But Mommy you have to go to work.  You have to make the Moneys.  But not the Pennies, because I swallow those.  Only the silver ones, OK?"  I told her I would make sure to tell my boss not to pay me in pennies.

She is getting a new tube in her ear in a next week, the other one fell out and with that being her only good hearing ear she has not been hering things clearly lately.  Recently she has learned the song Row Row Row your Boat, But this is her lyrics:
Row down your boat
Gently down the street
Mary Mary Mary Mary
Life is bubba beam.

We play Slug Bug when we go anywhere and it makes me get this big goofy grin when she actually gets one before us.  However, if she is not getting any she has no problem calling out "CAR, I got a car"

We bought a vehicle the other day to be able to pull a camp trailer that we want to get.  The dealership is across the street from Costco.  We took a couple test drives and coming back from one of the drives she says to me "Man, how many times are we going to drive past Costco today?"  Apparently she was tired of seeing it.

Chloe: "Daddy, you want me to teach you how to eat this cookie?"  I don't know how he got by for so long in life without knowing how to eat a cookie.

Chloe had just picked up her clothes and put them in the hamper. I said "thank you, you're such a good girl" Chloe responds "but sometimes I'm not, it's hard to believe"

Chloe loves going to Costco because they offer samples which she calls snacks.  We normally go on the weekend.  We have been there a couple times during the week and they did not have samples out.  So when we went to Costco last Tuesday and I told her before we went into the store that it is Tuesday and they probably don't have snacks out.  I was wrong there were a few samples out.  She told everyone in Costco after that "I'm SO SPECIAL they have snacks on Tuesday, I am so special" 

She makes me laugh everyday, 3 is the best age yet!

Comments

kyvin sibande said…
Hi what you do or write about your daughter is great it shows your love for her and that you appreciate her dearly.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Riding

Pictures!!