Popular posts from this blog
Then and Now
By
frogglet
-
Wonderful Surprise!
By
frogglet
-
We got new pictures of BB tonight. I am beyond thrilled and excited and wish i could share pictures on here but don't want to jeopardize anything until we are officially his parents. I am keeping a private blog that I am going to open up to friends and family soon. That will be the blog that we use for travel as well. I can't believe that I am actually going to say this the last 6 months have melted a little with the thrill of seeing my boy again. We also got to see pictures of BB with his Burundi "sister" I hope they always have a special relationship, a shared history that we will never be able to completely understand. I am so hoping that she is on the fast track to being with her forever family and so excited for her special family. I am hoping to get more answers to my long list of questions but if I don't you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I think my heart grew a few sizes tonight just think of the mess I am going to be in...
Comments
Love kitty...
Hugs..
Our cat decided to take off when she was in the back yard with Brent. Over the fench she went. We finally got her back to our yard. Then she decided that she was going to hang out under our back
porch for a few hours. Of course we were trying to plead with her the whole time to come out.
It wasn't until we had gone inside and given up that she made an appearance. I was able to talk her in to coming inside. YAHOO!
It would have been a night of no sleep for us if she would have stayed out side.
Hugs,
Jody