So today is the day that I cross over to being closer to 35 than 30... ugg. Birthday's have never really bothered me in the past but this year is different. I was the happiest person ever to turn 30 because it meant our dossier could be logged in China and we could begin the wait for our daughter, little did I know that 3 years later we would still be several years away. I wonder what that birthday would have been like if I had only known what the next 3 years were going to bring. I know my life revolves around becoming a parent and I have tried not to dwell on it and find other things but I always come back to that. Last year I really thought that I would be holding my child on this birthday and I have no idea when or if that is ever going to happen. There is a cross road in the near future of this No Ordinary Family and we have to decide which direction to take and it scares the crap out of me. I fear making the ...
Comments
Love your name... our daughter is a Cora too!
http://elislids.blogspot.com
Glad you like it..
Hope everyone doesn't go crazy on you because you posted it...lol.
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas and Happy 5 Days off..
I am sooooo ready for today tobe over..
Hugs..
Love ya girly..
I've been wanting to make clippies...I just might have to make one for Jim!
Donna