Popular posts from this blog
Then and Now
By
frogglet
-
33
By
frogglet
-
So today is the day that I cross over to being closer to 35 than 30... ugg. Birthday's have never really bothered me in the past but this year is different. I was the happiest person ever to turn 30 because it meant our dossier could be logged in China and we could begin the wait for our daughter, little did I know that 3 years later we would still be several years away. I wonder what that birthday would have been like if I had only known what the next 3 years were going to bring. I know my life revolves around becoming a parent and I have tried not to dwell on it and find other things but I always come back to that. Last year I really thought that I would be holding my child on this birthday and I have no idea when or if that is ever going to happen. There is a cross road in the near future of this No Ordinary Family and we have to decide which direction to take and it scares the crap out of me. I fear making the ...
Comments
Aunt Carol
This internet age is so great. Otherwise we would not have a clue what you doing. Have Fun !!!!
Chloe is just going to melt in your arms as she feels your love.It may take awhile but you are prepared. As Amy said you guys are ready!
Just can't wait to see her with you!
Big hugs and love!!
Jody
love the photos..
Heading over to Jim's..
Smooches...
So exciting!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
So exciting to see you in China. I have been following you on FB. Oh the wonderful memories your about to make with Chloe and I get to see it happen in the very place that I became a Mama to my first Asian Princess!
Sending Love & Hugs your way!!
Sindy